Cartridge and Reagent Pack
- Develop system for automated whole blood sample processing
- Responsible for disposable cartridge and reagent pack design/development
- Coordinate development with instrument developer
Figure 1 – Cartridge Front View
Figure 2 – Cartridge Rear View
Figure 3 – Cartridge with Reagent Pack
- Reagent pack interfaces with a unique peristaltic drive mechanism located in the instrument
- Maximize filter function and flow through by developing optimal filter housing geometry
- Laser welding to achieve high pressure seal against caustic reagents
- Develop unique instrument driven rotary valve utilizing our expertise with LIM silicone over-molding. This rotary valve design allows for the multiple reagents and steps required in the process in a relatively small space.
- Develop split septum interface capable of withstanding high pressure and caustic reagents between reagent pack and cartridge. Reusable interface allows reagent pack to be used with up to 20 cartridges.
- Develop interface with blood tube without requiring cap removal
Choose another portfolio item: